BORPAK is a complex 7.5% boron foliar product designed for cotton, vegetables, trees and other crops. BORPAK can also be applied to the soil where boron levels are low.
Boron is essential for cell division, development of cell walls, fruit/pod set and managing carbohydrate levels.
BORPAK at 16 oz/a provides the plant with boron equivalent to 1lb.
- 2012 Agri Tech Consulting (Whitewater, WI) NutriPak-BorPak-Alfalfa
- 2012 Home Oil (Monette, AR) NutriPak-BorPak-Cotton
- 2012 Cropwise Research LLC (St Cloud, MN) NutriPak-soySCIENCE-Strike-BorPak-microSTARTER-SulPak-Soybean
- 2012 Mississippi State University NutriPak-BorPak-SulPak-Soybean
- 2012-University of Florida-Tomato-Pepper-ValuPak/BorPak/microSTARTER/CalForce-Foliar
- 2013-AgriCenter International-NutriPak/BorPak-Cotton
- 2014-Agri-Tech Consulting (Whitewater, WI)-NutriPak/BorPak-Alfalfa